Saturday, August 11, 2007

"Beep beep"

Current Favourite Song: The Best Defence Is Nonsense - Caracal


Nothing beats having good o' breakfast with some crazy girl who's boyfriend is crazier then her at the airport, on a saturday morning.
Just that i spent half the time fearing that my mum would find out, and then i'll be a screwed kid.

I couldnt stop dancing last night. That song drives me crazy and puts on my dancing shoes. So much so that i hear it's beeping intro even at BK this morning, only to find out it's some dumb machine's sound. Geez
Woke up from my nap to a rainy afternoon. Now i feel like peeing.


My Partner In Crime
www.xanga.com/shootmesomeday

Comments:
yo whered you get best defense frm
 
I cut it and mixed it from the baybeats podcast. It's like, effin great song.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >