Saturday, August 04, 2007

Baybeats Day 1

Whoa. Baybeats blowed my brain off. Was there with Ali, Sonia and their friends and Jialin. I met Zaki and Fionna there too. Caracal totally fucked me. And the mosh was crazy. I lost alot of liquid from my body hah! If caracal's type of music mosh like this, I'm fuckin so screwed tmr for A Vacant Affair. I'll probly end up with a broken nose tmr.
Chris -"Give Me a hell YEA"


I didnt stay for Plainsunset though didnt have time. Jialin stayed on. He was drenched in sweat by the end of it. And his shoe came off many times during the mosh. Zaki was kinda pissed i guess cause the surfers' legs kept hitting his face HAHA. And there was a hardcore girl who did level 100 pokemon mega punches in all directions. That's what i call, Hardcore.

Was able to get all the way INFRONT today, thanks to fionna. I figured it would be difficult considering the magnitude of Baybeats. Look at all their jealous faces. =)

Hell i'm not gonna be infront tmr, i'll be at the core. Tomorrow, WE FIGHT, For the love of ROCK.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >