Monday, July 09, 2007

Tigger


10th July


Charlie's back from the LOL land. Together with his Sumo-SoftToy-Gangster.
9th July


When your dead bored at home, you normally talk to yourself. In this case, I talk to tigger, Alicia's soft toy. Who said i was normal. Hah. I need a day out with the guys in my class whom i dont really know well. This calls for HarryPotter on thursday. Speakin of that, i spent the afternoon at ali's house watchin potter goblet of fire and asking a question almost every few minutes. Hah. I DONT READ HP books! i repeat. I dont. All i know is that HarryPotter's a cool geek with some spells, there's this BGR between Ron and the Herm' and Voldemort's a Bad Ass Skin head who's suffering from depression due to hair loss.


Crowded House's new stuff is great. Glad they came back.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >