Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rush Of Blood


Was readin Kerrang with twohill at borders. If he get hangovers, i get suicides. HAH

I cant believe it. Funeral For A Friend's on Singapore RADIO. WTF. I'm shocked.
But i've seen it coming. Ever since they changed their image and genre. There's been lots of criticism and debate from the scene and the fans. Oh well, with the piracy industry booming, bands are more likely to jump on the MajorLabel bandwagon to make a living.

Joke of the day: "hi people you're tuned in to 98.7FM and next up with've got INTO OBLIVION by FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND. "
Are you readin this Jon? Well for many of my peeps it's like hearing Sherwood or HiddenInPlainView on radio. It's just wierd.
But heck it, even though they're mainstream now, i still effin love them. Unless they sell themselves out that is. hah.


July and August are gonna be hot months for me cause there's a long list of albums arriving. This calls for Immediate action. I've gotta use cheat code for infinite CASH. The music industry's gonna love me.
I'm skipping SingFest cause i think it is just nonsense. If i had a free tic i'll probly just go for TheAcademyIs and CobraStarship and MxPx. WHO NEEDS SHAGGY, Hinder or some guys called PetShopBoys.
But i'm sure to sprint to Baybeats. I'm gonna be so proud of Caracal and TheFireFight.



Meet my girlfriend.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >