Sunday, July 01, 2007

Arrivals And Departures

Hi humans. I just came in first place in the "Run-Back-Home-After-Meeting-Your-Girlfriend-Cause-You're-Fuckin-Late" Event. And i just broke the world record. Today was a fuckin good day. Certainly made me feel much better.
Supposed to have Swensons Icecream but we got dinner at fish&co at the airport. Now i'm effin full with fish and chip and a mug of jungle freeze. Guess we'll just have icecream tomorrow.
We went "home" after dinner. It's Been long dear.
HAH and we gotta get interupted by my dad calling so many times and i gotta lie abit and then i just panic-ed, making me RUN STRAIGHT HOME after gettin off the bus at eastpoint. I think i created a whirlwind from my trails. hah.





Btw i got Silverstein's Arrivals And Departures. WTF it's not supposed to be out yet till Tuesday. I was about to get Circa Survive. Then i saw silverstein and i just whispered "HOLY FUCK". And since when can Singaporeans find Silverstein Albums on their shelves besides. Oh, besides iinoki i guess.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >