Saturday, July 07, 2007

DimSumDollies


Today was awesome. Alicia's parents took us to catch DimSumDollies at the Esplanade. Was an effing great show. Had dinner with them before that. I feel really honoured and privileged that they always take me and ali out for a meal. I mean, Who's parents are okay with a relationship and even take us to dinner and an esplanade show. =)



This week has been quite demanding in school. I stay till at least 4pm everyday and it's takin a toll. This week's been weird for me. I must say i've never felt like a bad guy till this week. Yea, maybe you're right, Respect others and you'll do the same back. This week, it kinda hit me that, myabe i've been quite a pain to some peeps. Yes, i guess it's quite late to realise it now. But better late then never. And i'm glad we exchanged that two emails. Because it's really important to me. Maybe not to you as you've mentioned, but to me.
Spoke to fransy, and she said something that i've been thinkin about. Maybe i should really heed it. ahhh, when best friends talk at will, It really lightens me. Thanks fransy. ahh, glad i saw you today.

LesPaul On Sale. Price Neg. Message me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >