Tuesday, July 03, 2007

CHARLIE

I Made A New Friend Today.
I shall name him Charlie. Everyone, Meet Charlie.

He's so effin' cool. I wanna be just like him. He's so cool, he's cooler then the scene kids in Orchard. He friggin owns them with his mojo and good looks. Omg Charlie you're my wildest dreams. nah


Lessons' been holding me in school for as long as the sun sets each day. Well almost. And this issnt good for me. Well you see, Ryan needs motivation to study. To get his motivation, he needs this particular girl. This girl is his girlfriend. So well, By not having spare time, he is thus unable to meet alicia. And thus, have no motivation to study.
I got this theory from ali. Cool huh. And for once i think teachers are smart to have such things called Contact-Time, where they all flock to a huge room for a crappin session yo', thus creating a free day. Bling Bling Rappers in Da House.



These marks on my neck just won't go away my dear. =)



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >