Friday, June 29, 2007

Mood: Lousy

I was supposed to type as 'today', but i just fell asleep and i left EVERYTHING turned on throughout the night. I woke up and my blogger window's still here. Hah, so it's 8.47am now. Didnt feel good last night, not at all. I kinda regret something, guess i shouldnt have done it overboard. But i just couldnt come to my senses at that moment, it was just too intense. ...argh, shan't talk about it. I'm feeling lousy.

Anyway we're having swensons icecream today! It's been ages since we've been to our 'usual place' hah. Somehow We just love the Airport.


You know it when your girlfriend needs a big tight hug. =)



I've been guitaring everyday day and night. And only to caracal songs recently. I'm so confident to say that i've fully mastered both 'Last Night' and 'Open inverted commas' Lead guitars parts. WHICH are fuckin technical and complex.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >