Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pirates.

This week was stupid. Cause i was sick for 4 days so i missed 3 days of school. Having high fever issn't fun. Cause it makes you feel damn cold even when your covering yourself with a blanket in a enclosed room without aircon. It sucks. Good thing i'm fine now.
My China O's are on monday. I'm so fucked. I'm someone who doesn't pass chinese. Even if i passed, which was like only for 4/14 times since seondary 1, it would meant that i had no karma. HAH. alright wtf am i talkin about. And i realised I've only got like a few days break on a weekday for this June Holiday, which i am both glad and not glad.
Cause my L1R5 is like... er, The Pile Of Shit called VENOM in Spiderman3.

But WHO GIVES A FUCK! It's SATURDAY!

I'm catching pirates later. Heh. Hoeeyhoeeeyhoo Polly Wants a Cracker Yoooll....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >