Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Happy Tree Friends.


It's been long since i had a sense of freedom like a retard kid running wild since a week before my midyears started. Since tmr's MCQs and Listening, me and the guys went to WAR today.



Met alicia for a quick bite before heading over to TM where my homies were gonna watch spiderboy3. The movie was great. And i didn't know that the greengoblin was a pokemon master and that spiderman was an EmoKid. So well after the movie we lunched at LongJohns and we headed to ToysR'Us like jubilant little kiddos.


It's not what it seems. Barney's straight. HAH.


"DadDY DAddy i want that Barney BAG!!!"

Elmo: "Don't hurt me i'll give you the cookies!"
Luqman: "arrrgggghh. ShiverMeTimberrrrrrrs."

LukeskyWanker Battles The Mighty DarthPussy

-insert retard describtive text-

Perfect Loving Couple

No I Dont Skate. Dad Said i was too Uncool for it.

"Pick Me Pick ME!"

Happy Tree Friends

So tmr's the last day of exams and after that it's be 3 days of AdamKhoo's Course on Fri, Sat and Mon. 9.30am to 9Pm. Fuck. I'm just gonna freeze in the music room and de-hot myself.

Oh no wait, i wont. =)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >