Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Academy Is.... (Is what ah?)

Hi people. Today's an Effing good day. So in the noon i over to Ali's place to help her clean her room. Overwhelming messy. hah. But i still love you. duh. After that i went down to UAN's office to sign the paperworks with my parents.
Now i'm officially an UAN Artiste. It's a landmark to me.

By then it was evening, my dad dropped me at Heeren HMV while he and mum went to Borders. I got new releases by The Academy Is... and Funeral For A Friend.
Hah this is my 4th Album in 30 days. I've gotta start cutting my spendings. But when i comes to music, I CANT! =)



I walked over to Borders. And guess what. I saw Chris from Caracal. I hesitated for a moment but when i was really sure it was him, i walked up to him.
R: Hey hi, are you from Caracal?
C: *surprised* *smiles* Yea i am. Hi!
R: Hey i love your music man!
C: Haha thanks!
R: *Shakes his hand* *smile and walked off*


He was with this girl who seemed to be at my age. I'm guessing she's his girlfren.

So well, I'm a happy kid.
Bye.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >