Saturday, April 07, 2007

When Our Lips Touch....

So well, the last few days had been IMMENSE.

I spent my GOOD FRIDAY's afternoon and night at Alicia's house after having ice creamy at the airport's Mac. BTW, i seem to be the last person on earth to know that my favourite swensons in singapore at Terminal 1 has... CLOSED. I'm So Devastated. For that few seconds that is..



We were supposed to be at EastCoast after my tuition LAST WEEK but it rained. So today after my tuition, we took REVENGE by... uhh.. Going to EastCoast. Hah. Lame.
The clouds threatened to rain by releasing a few drops but it stopped somehow. Joy-to-the-world.



Had Dinner at mac and we walked down the beach till we saw a BeachWaterBreak Rock. And we sat on it for a straight 2 Hours plus. It's like, day light till night. It was so romantic. Well this is a public webpage so i shan't publish stuffs. haha.

Caracal's having a gig at DXO AGAIN. omg how i wish i could go for it. But my mum would probly block my entry to the greatest band in the world's gig. It's Deafcon 2 at DXO 14th April. Damn.



Anyway I've Got no idea how to survive the long week before the next weekend arrives. Sigh. I've got classes all day and she's got choir all day, And our schools are Kilometres apart.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >