Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This Heart, It Beats. Beats For Ony You. PARAMORE!!!

Fuck. Caracal's on again this saturday and i doubt i can make it! Not fair. MidYears suck.
argh. Visit my Myspace profile for the event poster with all info. It's at the bottom on my left Bar.
This Sat 28th April HomeClub. Caracal, Bad Obsession, A Vacant Afair, Arpee.. ETC. $15 inclusive 1 homepour or beer. ARGH.


So well, today's wednesday, 3 days into the week, everythings well. And and and, Last few days had been great too. Yea. Right lame post. Hah. Can't help, i'm gettin random cause i've got nothing to brag about cause my mom dont let me out anywhere so i basically squeeze the tightest of time to meet up with Ali' and then drag my feet home to my lair. How cool's that? Hah.


btw AmandaAvantGarde, this saturday's gonna be an underage one. So u, little girl of 15, can happily skip ur way to Homeclub while i'll be the sucker this week. Heh. Damn i miss caracal. The Prized Fight and Last Night at 12 turns me on.

Class's been fun. I crap with my 'shatre' partnes everyday, every lesson, everyone period, every minute. Hah Jialin. Guess he's gonna be at caracal's gig without me. Damn shit.



Out.
Love u Jig

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >