Monday, April 16, 2007

Blink 182 - Always

OMF. Someone up there must be smiling at me. I passed my cheena Oral!!! wooo. It's like, such a surprise. I dont speak a single chinese word at home at all and now i pass my chinese oral. What logic is this. Hah. Gotta be my conversation component. I talked all the cock in the world. Heh. 23/40. Professional for life. Dig that.

Today is a monday. I hate mondays. Cause its the start of the week. And after monday is 4 more days of STUPId school. How i love it. But today was ok. No, it was not ok, it was great. =)

Met Jig after her choir and we stoned.

Hey thanks for the book u made for me. I was really stunned and touched. I can't find words to describe this.

And the picture we took last saturday is now sitting comfy in my school file.heh


Hah tomorrow's gonna be stuppid night classes with fong which are stupid. Scandalous.
And i know i'll survive the week. Or the remaining 4 days. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >