Saturday, February 24, 2007

Welcome The Night

I skipped school today. No prize for guessing the answer. I'm sick again. Like alicia said.. "Your sick AGAIN?" So i started thinking, am i that unhealthy? Missed out lots of crap in school today, which was a good thing. Heard my form teacher went into Incredible Hulk Mode. But i missed my class phototaking for the year book. OMFG. Was so sad when i heard that. First time in my life missing a class photoshoot. I mean, what's a class photo without ryan? Haha. kiddin.

I made a mistake out of anger a few weeks ago and some of my friends found out about it by accident yesterday. Apologised to them, glad they forgave me. Sorry again.

So well, i just got these albums, not bad i must say. Anberlin's Cities and The Ataris's Welcome The Night. Anberlin kicks ass.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >