Saturday, February 03, 2007

One Last Dance

I'm shag. I feel so tired. My final season is finally over. And it ended early. We couldn't advance into the 2nd round as usual. After 5 different games on different days, my final EastZone competition ends. After a year of Captaincy, I'm finally gonna pass the armband to the next generation's captain.

Yesterday's season finale was bitter sweet. I won my match. I made my opponent feel like a clown. I Beat him 15-8, 15-0 straight down. I've never beaten anyway with zero points till last week. But it happened again yesterday. I'm happy. But yesterday was a close fight for the TEAM. We were tied down at 2-2. Edwin played the final game. He tried hard, so did his opponent. In the end the game was deuced and my heart almost popped. Down to luck, Coral Sec won the game in the 3Rd set. The very same guy who suprisingly won Ben last year.

Everyone was down after the game, but we didn't brood about it for long though. We didn't wanna leave ChungCheng High for the last time without enjoying ourselfs, so we played street soccer with the CCH guys. WHICH I INJURED MY THIGH. Now i regret it. Hahah.

Everyone else went home, me and Ben went to Parkway for dinner, and we started crapping and laughing. Just like old times huh bro. And came this crazy idea. "Eh wanna go down to Chinese Swimming Club for a game? Coach is there too". I was like... AWRIGHT. So he sneaked me in, cause i'm not a member of CSC, a place which i really admire. Coach was there. So was his Son! 10 years old, SO SO SO Cute. Looks exactly like him, just enlarge coach's face a little. As coach and his wife are both SEA GAMES medalist, and the owner of Hundreds more of medals, their son was good for his age. He was so small and cute, and me and ben had a fun time with him.
I saw coach played a REAL doubles game yesterday. Because we don even get to see him play during training. OMG, i was so stunned. GODLIKe. That explains the SEAGAMES medal.
Me and Ben played till 11pm and had a long chat with coach. Got to know him alot better. We took a bath there and i reached home at 12.30am.

CSC's Showeroom is as cool as ever.I would go in everything i drop by. It's air-conditioned!
Really gotta thank ben. And i really admire Coach. He's an inspiration to my skills.

Had training this morning. Though my final season has gone, Me and edwin still have one last dance. We're playing the Pilot Pen Cup for the school. And i'm playing the Safra Cup Open.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >