Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy China New Beard !

So Well i went around and said Happy CHINA New BEARD to everyone today. Sounds nice. And Fuzzy. Heh!



So well, it's another Routine First day of chinese new year. Every year's the same. I visit my Mum's Side For lunch and my relatives brag bout their interesting stories and adventures as good as like a knight in shiny armor slayer a dragon. Then we visit my Dad's Side for dinner. The side i'm closer with.

But this year's a little different. Bcause after 16 years, i got to know one of my cousins a little better. From my mum's side. I mean, i almost dont know her and everyone there at all ! Everyyear it's just "Hi, Happy New Year" and "bye". So i see her once a year. But today somehow we talked. The thing that makes her stand out is probly cause everyone's a 'China' Chink People there except me, her and another of my cousin. And she seemed to be some emo kid. Hah! So well, got to know her better and i got her msn.

Just talked to her for a while not long ago and she went "Heidi says: Hah i didn't know i had such an interesting cousin." And we kinda agreed that we don really mix with the rest of them cause of a "Language barrier" . Well. Yea u get the idea.

Oh thanks to eezzat i seemed to be fascinated with cars. hah!


Anyone know wad car this is? EVeryone i asked doesn't seemed to know.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >