Saturday, February 24, 2007

"Crap i forgot my vouchers"

Hi peeps. So today was out with Alicia. Haha we were making funny faces and sarcasiming each other throughout the whole day. How cute =D Met her at simei mrt, went down to HMV at The Heeren. This was part of our conversation in the train.



Ryan: So wadcha gettin at HMV?
Alicia: Hmm don't know.
Alicia: Oh crap i forgot the vouchers!
ryan: What vouchers? Cash is good.
ali: Fine la. i'm not so loaded like someone
ryan: wtf
voucherGal-ali: *snares*

Hahahah.Funnay! so well, orchard was having Chingay, and it was packed like bananas. Good thing i'm tall so peeps see me and try their best to avoid molesting me. Hah! pity ali. But oh well, we SURVIVED to HMV. browsed around, and i got Paramore's album. Good Stuff. Had their songs. But i just wanted their album.


So we came out of heeren and to our horror, we couldn't cross to the other side of Orchard ROAD. DAmn fcukin government. lol. awright it's the chingay organiser's fault, don't sue me. So we battled our way through all the way to Wheelock place. Had dinner at Fish&CO'. Did some magical stuff ahhaha. (You've gotta love me for that, gal)

Rocked on to her (*fill in suitable word* _____ MP3 player) on the train back. Anyway we were talking bout my band and she mentioned that i should sing for my band instead of my current frontman. The thing is, i've never really sang other then being alone in my room and i've never really had that confidence infront of others. But she said it was OKAY when she heard me singing unawarely. Well i've got no idea, who knows maybe i should try out.

She unleashed her Camwhoring Skills on the train back. How adorable. Yay.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >