Saturday, January 20, 2007

Running a thousand Miles

I'll never thought i'll do that.

I had a long day. I was supposed to go for the youth convention on terrorism but i didn't, BECAUSE I'm SICK. As long as i had an MC, (which i had) i didn't need to go. So i used that chance to go for my training at 8am.
1. I'm fuckin pissed with the school office administration because they locked the office so i couldn't get the store key = no nets and shuttles.
2. I don't know whats wrong with Mr Pang because he suddenly wanna order Plastic shuttles instead of the normal feather ones. WTF DOES he even PLAy badminton.. those are for leisure noobs, not for people training for CCA and Competition.. It's a totally differnt flight path and weight.
3. I felt really pissed so i toppled and slammed every table and chair i saw, Which Fucking School workers don bother to keep.
4. I couldn't train after awhile because i injured my back again.
5. I skipped tuition after training to see a doctor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Me Signing for a 64786748 years contract Deal with Arsenal Football Club. dream on

Don't Get Lost Again ok.

Went to Andrina's Birthday party at her condo. Which was also in SIMEI. haha few mins walk from my house. Enjoying myself with my brothers eugene and edwin. When something happened. It was like 9 at nite and i was wondering why gina haven reached so i called her and she said she was lost. She didn't know where she was. So i was like asking her with some landmarks and i found out that she wasn't even in Simei.. She was at Changi's Industrial Buildings area... beside simei. I was like so worried. THAT area don't even have a single soul around in the day.. it's worst at nite. And there are lots of foreign workers lurking there at nite. And she was the only gal there.

So i did something.

And i never thought i would do that.

Can't stop thinking of it.

And that made me miss andrina's Birthday cake. But it's ok. I didn't cared. I just felt reliefed.
As long as nothin happened.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >