Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No more Underaged Sex <--- HAHAHAHAHAHAH... Kiddin

Today's My Sixteenth Birthday!
And i'm so so so so happy and touched..
EVerywhere i walked and turned in school, there'll be people sayin 'Happy Birthday' and wishin me... EVerywhere ! Never Expected it.
Even if i didn't really know them or i've not spoken to them for a long time. Really touched...
Isabel gave me an Adidas JErsey, So cool and nice! Thx alot!! Yongsiang gave me ARtic Monkey's Album. Ben gave me.. a Single Mentos, LOL. Mandy gave me a card. And many other cards that you people gave me. Thanks you ALL.


And Thanks ALL 51 of you who sms-ed me wishes. Thank you Thank you.

So well after training, ME and BEN and the Whole Girls Team went to the foodcourt across the road and they Sang a birthday song for Me! I nearly cried. So happy. HAHAH.

Went home with Gina on the bus and Spent the night with my family with a BIRTHDAY CAKE.


This is POSSIBLY 1 of the best Birthdays I've had. Thanks people. =D Cheers
HAHA Old already

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >