Monday, January 22, 2007

I FUCKING LOVE YOU PEOPLE.


Today has been one of the most UNPREDICTABLE day eva....
We finally had enough cash to get eugene his secret belated birthday present. It's a TGM Electric Guitar. So well edwin got the guitar and we arranged to meet at Parkway's CoffeeBean. We were like waiting for eugene's grand arrival before presenting him with the Prezzie. We eventually did that and he was like.... *kreet kreet kreet*Cricket*... He was speechless. I felt really happy for him cause it's the firs time we got something so expensive as a birthday present.


THEN FREAKING FUCKING SUDDENLY..... Edwin took out something and placed it on the table. "Hey This is yours.."

I was like... "whaat?"..

"This is your belated birthday prezzie ..sorry we took so long man.. it costed a bomb together with eugene's guitar..."

It was a Ibanez Tubescreamer Distortion/Chorus Guitar Effect Padal...
And then it began... my two hour long Stunned, Speechless daze.. filled with surprise and shock. They've got me in a helpless position this time... I couldn't Thank them ENOUGH.


I've never thought i would get my OWN pedal this early. I've always expected it from my dad for my 17th Birthday next year or something else. 1 Costs at least Hundred over bucks... I was totally stunned...

And so it joins "Da Padal Alliance" ..lol. That's 4 to dad and 1 to son. My Own.
I've always thought my band was special..Cause just a year before it was formed.. i've never thought it was POSSIBLE to comprise of the 4 of us. But this gift izzn't just from the 3 of them.. it's from everyone..Sheila..Isabel..etc etc
I MAY NOT KNOW ALL YOUR NAME, But i wanna SAY I LOVE YOU. ALL OF YOU.
But specially, Thanks Edwin, lovell and Eugene.

Yichao got me something from Thailand. It's a gigantic Arsenal First 11 Poster..

And it's ON my wall now. Thanks pal.


Thanks Ed


Thanks Eugene Lovell

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >