Friday, January 05, 2007

Alicia You Faked me. Lol


I can eat my leg because it's as wobbly as jelly after my training today. Since my competition's coming my coach give me special training... special indeed. Special torture lol. But i appreciated it.
ANYWAY. ALICIA I"M SO DUMB! lol.
Thought was supposed to meet her today after taining and i rushed home, bathed and got ready when i realised her msg said TMR. Dumb ass i am.

Tmr i'm gonna trial the new batch of sec 1s for my Team. Picking 15 of the best. Time to have fun and own them. *grins*. oh how evviill..

And after that, going to swee lee and davies to choose a brand new guitar for eugene with the boys. It's his birthday.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >