Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Gina


HAPPY BIRTHDAY gina.
Sup' people. I just reached home not long ago. And it's 12.50am. Spent half the day at Eastcoast for Gina's BBQ, it's her birthday. I met up with Andre on the bus and we reached there at 5pm. So we just stoned there till we decided to bike around on my juniors' bikes.

The 2 of us cycled to the end and cycled back. And my sexy butt hurts =.= haha. Well, by the time we reached the pit again the food was ready. Me, Andre, Loretta and Gina sat by the sea and talked away. Didn't have much to do, but the weather was great. Me and andre left at around 11 while Gina, her parents and some of her frens stayed on.

We kinda had supper at mac. Used the public Pc there.
And i gotta say macdonald's Damn budget! The keyboard's terrible and the mouse wheel dun even work. And my blog background's white instead. lol.
ZZzz anyway Msn's pissing me off cause it's not workin and it makes me wanna sue them.
Well, in my dreams that is.


I'm tired. Cya peeps. cheers

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >