Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dude, Where's my Amplifier?


NOoooooooooooooo! The most terrible horrible devastating horrifying disgusting terrifying tragedy happened!! ... My Amplifier's spoilt ! =.= booohooo.... ~~
It can't be! This can't be happening! No amplifier -> No Sound source for guitar -> No music create from guitar -> No music for me -> Super migraine headache -> Lostofmusicastereorockpower Illness -> End of the world! -> YAY.
Nah i'll be fine without it for a few days, it's been sent to the workshop. =D

I went to my mum's side gramps today at yishun. It's been long since i've seen them, and they went "oh my god look how handsome and tall he is!" *in chinese* And i was like... yea haha. They're one of my biggest fans i think. LOL

After that meet-the-fans session my dad drove us down to town, back to where i belong. Borders! Where all the magazines and CDs dazzle my eyes. I was succesful in holding my wallet back from the clutches of evily-good music and magazines featuring Taking Back Sunday. I could Die for Taking Back Sunday. *well, at least in a video game Lol*

I grabbed a sit at Coffee Bean outside borders and SLaughtered a piece of Fattening-looking cake called Berry Fantasy or something like that. And some fantasy it was, there was a cute lookin THING on top of it which i thought was edible and i MUNCHED on it. And i damn sure i sweared till someone heard me.. It was a FULLY PLastic Decorative item. *it wasn't even hollow*.
I mean, WTF, why put it there and make me look dumb =.=

CurSE you, EVil uh.... THING. And Curse ur Fellow Berry Fantasy cakes too.

I'm Gonna sleep early for this saturday nite. Bcause apparently some asshead over at ESPN/StarSports got no brains and aired Chelsea and Manu's Matches instead of Arsenal's one. Nites Peeps.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >