Sunday, November 12, 2006

Chic Chiing


Hi. I'm feelin so sickening-ly sinful. My Dad spent a HUGE bomb on me today. It's the first time i peaked nearly a thousand in a day. Damn. And at the end of the day i don't feel good about it.
Out wif my family today. Went to Wisma and grabbed lunch at the Food Republic. The amount of human traffic was obscene.

Hah. Headed downstairs to Topman where i spent a VERY long time lookin at clothes. Bought some stuffs. One of them was a jacket. It's damned cool, it looks like a WW2 Pilot's Brown jacket. Then i crossed over to Ngee Ann City to ZaRa. Bought some Stuff again.

Drove to Sim Lim Square for a quick while, just to get my very own.... PSP! shhhh.
Enough of Shoppin, we all drove to the airport for dinner.My Mom waited half-an-hour just for a sinful plate of char-kwe-diao. WTF. She was fumming.

Well, Then we went home. I can't thank my dad enough for the amount he spent on me today, Feelin kinda bad.
And there's school tml. yayness.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >