Monday, October 23, 2006

Wow what drama... cool.


Released from a place called school at 11.30 today. Went to play a game called soccer with the guys. And i bloody hell injured my hamstring! Argh. But I'm having training on wednesday and friday for badminton's sake... Reached home all tired and stinky and i went tm to get a pair of shoes! yay.

Guess what pair of shoes and win my stinky socks! cool huh.
Awright here comes the cool part.

After being done with owning my shoes i walked to tampines's station to get a train home. Then there was like a loud slam and some screaming. So when i turned and wriggle up the stairs i saw this plum, untidy female in her 20's. She was standing at the entry gates beside the control station and screaming her lungs out. I swear it was Damn High pitched. The she shouted "That person's not my father!" in chinese and she was like pointing towards blank space. Then she turned and point at ppl and shouted the same thing and pulling her hair. The crowd kept a radius of about a car away from her. Then she started screaming EVEN louder and Shouted "i wanna die!" in chinese and kicked, flinging her budget slippers at the crowd. Then she jump and screamed again.
I was like...*awright.. Wtf's going on,i don't see any mediacorp cameras or neither did i see any Zoo Keeper*. The station control guy came out and tried to subdue her. I doubt he could cause she was quite big size and plum. And i was surprised that being a mentally retard, she was logically qualified to scream "That guy's not my father!" again, in ENGLISH. Cause that station staff guy was a malay. HAHA
Anyway i regretted not taking any pictures. Dammit. Or i would have posted it here.
So well, the train was coming in 1 min so i BRAVELY walked out of the radius of the crowd and went to the other side of the gates. DAmn. I also regretted not stayin on for the teletubbies show. Cause her body and the way she jumped just reminded me of Tinky Winky.
Didn't know what happened next. haha. Cya peeps.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >