Friday, October 27, 2006

K . R . D . S . K


Met Kendrick Kathleen Denise Shuyi today again. Met them at 11 in the morning outside TM's starbucks. With Kathleen leaving for Australia to study at the end of this year, i think that made us wanna meet up more often. Anyway Denise WOKe up at 11, and i actually thought i was the wone who's gonna be late instead.
So well we had an early lunch at DelifrancE and prowled around TM and Century Square till bout 2.30. I was kinda surprised that we could survive being there for so long cause it was one of my most visited places and i figured i would rot to death or something. Saw guitars at yamaha and i was totally engrossed with them. I certainly didn't have to buy one cause i already had one of my own and many more of my dad's that i can use. But i just wished i could grab all of them home. *Maybe that's how hardcore rockers can smash their guitars at the end of their concert, but i seldom see such stuff nowadays anyways.* So denise left to meet her boyfren at around 2 and the 4 of us went on to White Sands after that. Nothin much there, but we decided to get all 5 of us a ring each with the first letters of our name carved in it so that we could remember each other. Maybe cause Kathleen was leaving us soon. It was nice. Each ring had a * K . R . D . S . K * carved onto it.

And well after that there wasn't anymore place we could go so we stoned at macdonalds till it was time for Shuyi to go for her Piano lessons at 4.45. We talked bout stuffs. Kathleen's gonna be studying at Perth, Fremantle. Her house's just next to the swan lake. I've been there myself, it's such a nice and peaceful place. Cool huh. So while we had some drinks and bragged bout life shuyi was doing her piano assignment last minute. tsk tsk.

With that done and time approaching we went home by train. Kendrick and Kathlick went dropped at tampines. I always thought they were quite compatible haha.wadeva. Shuyi's lesson was in simei too so i accompanied her that. It happened to be beside my old house. *YEa i've stayed in tiny miny simei all my life, but it's a nice place*

I'm having Rock climbing training tml so that i can be a qualified camp leader for my school. I've already completed Kayaking 1 star. =D I just love it. cya around peeps.

* oh gina i know ur readin. Get well soon with ur food poisoning. Tell me who i'll go burn their stall lol* wadeva

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >