Monday, October 30, 2006

"Insert Post title here" "no, here" "no no, here"


Hi peeps. Thanks for hearing me whine for this post. Cause i'm so tired i could drool-flood my house. yawg. How does the ministry of education define 'holiday'. I left house at 7am and i just reached home, which is 7.30pm. I underwent intense brainwashes from different subject teachers for the same duration of a normal school day. And this is gonna take place everyday till the end of next week. U rock my world MOE, and i love u for that. Totally.
Wow, that was some whining. Anyway, had 4 hours of briefing for this coming weekend's camp as we prepare to lead the "short-pants" (sec 2) in their nyaa camp haha. It feels great being a camp leader. The 20 of us went through shit and urine and semi-shit in our camp leaders' endurance camp. Now we've finally got the chance to take charge of a camp. Yay. So during the briefing we voted for a camp commandant and 2 assistant camp commandants. None of us really wanted these roles cause we would have much chances to interact with the campers. But well, siraj got voted for the captain's arm. Me and Isabel volunteered to be the assistant CC.
With the briefing done, We went across the road to the foodcourt ta eat and hang out for awhile.


Cya peeps around. I'm going ta game myself till i turn crazy as compensation for my lost holiday hours. Dig that MOE ma' homie'.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >