Thursday, October 19, 2006

Being Tired is "Fun"


I'm feeling horribly tired.
Back from my wonderfully interesting field trip. Went to some URA city gallery thingy which i thought was wonderfully dumb and a waste of government resources. Then we headed to labrador park to look at some British bunkers and tunnels. And bloody hell there were armies of mosquitos which outraged my modesty. Was scratching away like an idiot. Yay. Then went to the Airforce Museum to view some "high-Tech" aircrafts. Cool huh. And being tired from my training yesterday made me feel like a wimp. Yay again. Well, at least i learnt some stuffs.

Anyway after today. I just felt that the guys from my class arn't really that Square and boring as i thought. They're quite fun to be with actually. Yea, almost 1 year to realise. Cya peeps.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >