Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Art Of Injuries


Andre's still havin family problems. Hope things change for the better for him.
WOW. What a day. I farked myself with all the pain from both my legs. PLayed soccer yesterday with that converse school shoe. And the skin of both my sole HaPPily came off. Went to the doctor and she put 3 layers of stuff for me. aww...
Missed school today, couldn't really walk. But guess wad, i still went for my badminton Team bonding BBQ. LOL managed to kick around with the ball too =p
Anyway had lots of fun with edwin, lovell, eugene, andre and the whole team.
OHH.and LITTLE Gina LOL (she'll strangle me for this)

BBQ-ing action.

Gina & Me

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >