Friday, July 07, 2006

A Ride With My Ibanez

| 8Th WoRld W0nDeRs |


Artist Art Courtesy Of Isa.BeL



sup' peeps.. Alright, so today went ta jam.
And i FinallY Decided to take one of my guitars along for a ride.
I usually use the studios' one. But well, juz wanna bring my Ibanez out of the safety of my room wahaha. Well i certainly felt more comfortable with my own guitar, it's just the sense of comfort haha.
And it's like just when i brought it along, our dear drummer couldn't make it.So it's like we have to convert to a 4-piece band for today.
Only had eugene on the guitar for rytheme. argh. Restricted the number of songs we could play.
I had to cover the drum since only i could play it besides jerome.. It's like, I Thought u said u could make it. Oh well.
But well, i couldn't bare to see my darling being hung up so just strapped it on and we played some songs without drums =.= BuMMer
Okay, Lets try Here Without You By 3 doors down next week. Better get some strapsils for ur throat lovell haha.
Nice job on the bass for Creep today edwin.

Chill ppl. Cya around.

This Is Us When We Hit the Top 10 Music Charts.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >