Monday, July 17, 2006

OMGOMG That FRESHNESS of Wood and Paint


Oh my Goodness Gracious. I was In The study Room when i saw this unfamiliar, slick, black Guitar hard-case. I careful unlocked it's 4 lockets and gently opened it. As light began to enter it, something inside began to glow with the angelic chorus ringing in my head. The smell of Freshly Carved wood and coated paint rushed into me.

I CAlled my dad immediately ----
Ryan: hello daddy
Dad: Yea? juz back from sch?
Ryan: yeayea. Hey wad's that black Fender case at ur row of guitars?
Dad: *surprised* Oh yea, i bought a new one.
Ryan:*momentarily stunned*
Ryan: when did u got it?
Dad: Oh, ordered it two months ago from the states.
Ryan: *gasp* how much?
Dad: I'm not tellin u. Hey go study, i'm coming home soon.

Before The call I thought it's a surprise gift for me =.= *shatters* FAT HOPE.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >