Monday, June 26, 2006

"Wow." "What A Wonderful Day." "i'm Serious." "can't u tell?"



"wow" "today sure is interesting" "i'm serious." "don't u think i'm serious?"
Went ta sch, first assingment was to hear my dear principal give a ShoRT Speech. From 7.30 till 9.And I'm damn sure i couldn't feel my butt once i got up. =.= What a way to start the term, good job.
hmmm, youth carnival's coming. And i get to give out position cards at the reservoir while i watch u ppl RUN WAHahahahahahah *thunder*

well anyway. my house was kinda like a warzone... my mum, sis and I squared of against..................

A grasshopper.. =.=

But it's big ok!! it was like... fuckin jumping around the whole house. Then it's like so drama.. =.= My mum was taking a plastic bag and a plastic broom stick, I was holding a pallet gun and an extra magazine filled with pallets.. my sister was.....

HIDING... =.= crap-ness.

Anyway after ONE HOUR... of chasing it one round around the house. it finally flew out the window.. happy ever after. FarK YOU BUg... =))


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >