Friday, June 23, 2006

Has the Taxi Industry CollaspeD?



Alright... so it's like woke up at my gramps hse, and i see this

It was damn heavy a few seconds before i took the pic. well niwaes..i was like "Oh c'mon!!" How was i supposed to get to training fast...well.. i went downstairs, and i waited for a taxi.
And, I Waited
And, I waited
And, (u guess it)
I WAiteD...
FOR a *uckin 45mins!! oh my goodness's goodness! it pissed my damn pants off. =.=
The thing is everytime i wanna cross a road in s'pore, taxi drivers would like slow down as if i was gettin a cab. It irritates me and wastes my time. And Today!?
Juz when i wanted a damn taxi. Nuff said.. i got to training anyway.
I realized, with that 45 mins, i could have reached sch by the great SMRT company.
I feel Retard. Feel damn sure REtard. (Note to self: It was 45mins)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
<bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/85961/Caracal_-_The_Best_Defence_Is_Nonsense.mp3" >